Re: regrets and proxy for 10th Jan 2003

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:47:37 +0100
To: "Jeremy Carroll <jjc" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

also same regrets and same proxy

-- ,

                    Jeremy Carroll
                    <jjc@hpl.hp.com>          To:     w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
                    Sent by:                  cc:
                    w3c-rdfcore-wg-requ       Subject:     regrets and proxy for 10th Jan 2003
                    est@w3.org

I expect to be unable to attend this weeks' telecon.
I may be able to get away from the webont f2f for the concepts agenda item.
I appoint Brian McBride as proxy, he may cast the HP vote as he sees fit.

(as a guide, I would be expecting to approve any motions to publish last
call
WDs).

Jeremy