comments on Concepts 3.1 Graph Data Model re "between the nodes that it links"

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 12:02:49 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

reading
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-concepts-20030117/#section-Concepts
...while discussion the presentation of RDF reification vocab in RDFS with Brian, we
noticed:

	"Each property arc represents a statement of a
	relationship between the nodes that it links, having three parts:"

I think this should be "...represents a statement of a relationship between
the things denoted by the nodes that it links", or similar; the statement is
about the world, not the syntactic structures used to model it.

Dan