RDFS LC todo doc

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:59:18 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Back from sick and catching up, I've just trawled through looking at
the state of RDFS LC response backlog.

A rough todo listing is in
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/Schema/rdfs-lc-todo.txt

A few places I've sketched notes towards a response. These are public so
their eventual recipients could conceivably end up reading them, which imho
is OK as they're I think pretty uncontroversial.

Depending on how comments get partitioned there are approx 10-12 responses
or threads needing RDFS attention and tracking. Not clear how many will
turn into issues yet, I'd hoped to get my responses out this week but
lost 4 days ill. I estimate I should be able to get responses to at least
half done before I head to Boston for the tech plenary on Sunday. Not sure
how much 'free' online time I'll have during the TP yet.

Dan