regrets for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-02-28

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:48:59 +0100
To: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: "w3c-rdfcore-wg" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

regrets... having an appointment at 3:00 UTC and one at 4:00 UTC
looking forward to see some of you next week at the tech plenary

-- ,

PS one point w.r.t. test code is that we are no longer trying to
   run a rdft:NegativeEntailmentTest as we ran into issues while
   trying to find that we can't prove them (though it came from
   our OWL experience with owl:complementOf)