W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > February 2003

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-02-28

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:28:44 GMT
Message-ID: <1098788.1046392206561.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-7>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Time:
10:00:00 Fri Feb 28 2003 in America/New York duration 120 minutes

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Feb 28 2003 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

1: This weeks scribe is Eric


2: Roll Call


3: Review Agenda


4: Next telecon 11 Mar 2003 1100 Boston Time
Volunteer Scribe



5: Minutes of 14 Feb 2003 telecon

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Feb/0130.html


6: Confirm Status of Completed Actions

ACTION: 2002-12-13#13 em
fix up liaison with DC architecture group for LC 

see:
  review coordination

ACTION: 2003-01-10#15 all
please chase your AC rep to ensure they fill out and return the process forms 

ACTION: 2003-01-17#6 ericM
publish the last call WDs and Lbase Note

ACTION: 2003-01-24#1 jjc
Send msg to I18N asking for relevant LC review 

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0113.html

ACTION: 2003-01-24#2 bwm
Send msg to XML Schema WG asking for relevant LC review 

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0084.html

ACTION: 2003-01-24#3 bwm
Send msg to uri@w3.org asking for relevant LC review 

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0147.html

ACTION: 2003-01-24#4 em
Send msg to  David of XMLP asking for relevant LC review 

ACTION: 2003-01-24#5 danbri
Send msg to  SVG asking for relevant LC review 

ACTION: 2003-01-24#6 danbri
Send msg to XHTML WG asking for relevant LC review 

ACTION: 2003-01-24#7 danbri
Send msg to RDF IG about LC

ACTION: 2003-01-24#8 patrickS
Send msg to  UAProf asking for relevant LC review 

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0081.html

ACTION: 2003-01-24#9 patrickS
Send msg to  Open EBook Forum asking for relevant LC review 

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0082.html

ACTION: 2003-01-24#10 danbri
remind RSS people to send their comments to www-rdf-comments

ACTION: 2002-01-24#11 bwm
send announcement to chairs list

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jan/0176.html

ACTION: 2003-01-24#12 jjc
Send msg to XML C14N WG asking for relevant LC review 

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0114.html

ACTION: 2003-01-24#13 bwm
Send msg to RDF interest asking for relevant LC review 

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2003Jan/0161.html

ACTION: 2003-02-07#1 bwm
Put together a schedule for handling LC comments

see:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/#microschedule

ACTION: 2003-02-14#6 bwm
update schedule page to reflect the current plan; seek feedback from the missing editors at today

see:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/#microschedule



7: XML Schema 1.1 Requirements
2003-02-14#1  daveB  respond immediately to XML Schema 1.1 with a date for
                     " we'll get back to you"
2003-02-14#2  daveB  liase with jjc to work up a response on the XML Schema
                     1.1 requirements


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jan/0163.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Feb/0078.html


8: RDF in HTML
2003-02-14#3  em  set up a discussion between RDFCore and (x)HTML
                  with the objective to understand each other on
                  the subject of RDF in HTML


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Feb/0103.html


9: Status on Last Call Comments
A co-chair would like to email a sweeper message to all contributers to rdf comments in the last n time periods saying - 

[[we think we have all comments either dealt with as editorial or captured 
in the lcc comments doc.  please check and make sure any comments you have
 are properly recorded.]]

I don't think we are ready to do this yet.  When can we?

Comments solicited from specific WG's: only XMLP seems to have responded yet.


See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/#microschedule


10: Handling last call comments
What order do we want to do these in?


See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/


11: Issue pfps-17,18,19,20,21
Proposal, (after a suggestion by Patrick, incorporating comment by Frank)

That the term 'namespace' be used when referring specifically to an XML 
namespace, and that the term 'vocabulary' be used when referring to a set 
of URIREF's such as defined by RDF and RDFS.


See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-17


12: Social Meaning
The social meaning issue is on the agenda to be discussed at the tech plenary.

From a process point of view, such discussion is informal and may or may not
result in a suggestion being brought back to the WG for formal consideration.

This agenda item is specifically

  - to allow time for those who will not be present to comment prior to
    the tech plenary discussion


See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/



------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant, running on Jena 2
Received on Thursday, 27 February 2003 19:28:57 EST

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:55:53 EDT