Draft Abstract Semantic Web Architecture

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:47:00 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

This talk sets the scene for our work on semantic web architecture.  It
presents a high level overview of semantic web architecture and indicates
those areas in which we are contributing.  It describes our work updating
the RDF specifications, identifying the issues that needed to be addressed
and describing the techniques that have been used to address them.