Re: completing review of lcc comments

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:44:44 -0500
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

While looking through the threads that I've been involved with, I
noticed message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0365.html
subject "RDFS comments".  I had responded to it because it also made
some comments about the Primer (I haven't had a reply yet), but it's
primarily about RDFS, and I can't see that anyone's responded for RDFS.

--Frank