call for agenda items for this weeks telecon

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:40:12 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

This is the usual weekly call for items for this weeks telecon.  Items on
my probables list include:

- status of capturing last call comments
- scheduling processing them
- processing some of them

The last of these requires that we have some proposed dispositions, so I'm
looking for suggestions.  I suggest we try to pick some 'easy' (is anything
ever easy?) ones so we can start to work up a rhythm.