Re: handling lc comments schedule

From: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:34:52 +0000
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

At 05:04 PM 2/18/03 +0000, Brian McBride wrote:
>At 11:01 18/02/2003 +0000, Graham Klyne wrote:
>>At 02:19 PM 2/12/03 +0000, Brian McBride wrote:
>>>The LC comments period ends on 21/Feb.  I have an action to put together
>>>a schedule for completing the review and processing of last call comments.
>>>Broadly, I suggest we arrange some extended (2 hr) telecons to process
>>>these.  Would these times work for folks?
>>>   21 Feb  Last call comments deadline
>>>   28 Feb  Editors agree schedule for considering last call comments
>>>           Possibly process some
>>>   03 Mar  Tech Plenary
>>>   11 Mar  1100-1300 Boston time Telecon to consider comments
>>>   14 Mar  1000-1200 Boston time Telecon to consider comments
>>>   18 Mar  1100-1300 Boston time Telecon to consider comments
>>>   21 Mar  1000-1200 Boston time Telecon to consider comments
>>>   28 Mar  Review extent of changes
>>>   04 Apr  Revised documents, pub ready due.
>>I shall be traveloling, and probably unavailable for teleconference,
>>between 16-27 March.
>Thanks for letting me know Graham.  Looks like we should try to take
>comments concepts early.  Will you be able to work on the doc whilst
>travelling, i.e. if we got most of the concepts doc comments disposed of
>byt 14/Mar, do you think you could hope to have the concepts doc updated
>and pub ready by 04 Apr?

Realistically, probably not *while* I'm travelling, but I'd reckon to put
in a concentrated burst of effort soon after returning.  And I'd hoped to
be able to do most of the work beforehand.  So I'd hope that 4Apr is
achievable;  I don't seem to be able to master pubrules, so it would
probably need someone available to look after that angle.

I should also be able to deal with point issues while travelling (I just
don't expect to have the mental "space" to handle the big picture at that

Graham Klyne