Re: Agenda (lc process)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:01:43 -0600
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 17:05, bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com wrote:
[...]
> 11: Timely Responsiveness to Comments
> I have the impression that a number of comments are languishing with no

Sometimes lots of comments raise the same issue, so
it can be efficient to let some things queue up.

I just browsed thr archive...
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/thread.html

and I think anybody who looked at it would agree we're
spending considerable effort to be resonsive.

I'm particularly curious to hear from Jan in regard
to his weekly audit.