LC document issue [was Re: review of primer - thumbs up]

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 09:22:44 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Brian--

In your review of the Primer LCC, you'd noted something about the
subject of a statement that need to be fixed "after last call" (copied
below).  Now that we're in the last call period, I want to make sure
this doesn't get lost, particularly since it seems to involve a question
of consistency among Primer, Schema, and Concepts.  Does this need an issue?

--Frank