Re: response to issue pfps-10

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:54:48 +0000
To: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, pfps@research.bell-labs.com

Danc - please convey my sympathies to your finger

At 10:48 05/02/2003 -0600, pat hayes wrote:

[...]

>>And when you do write to the commentor, pls do it in
>>the original thread,
>
>I feel in a bind here. Brian asked me not to CC to rdf-comments, so I
>can't use the original thread.

I wasn't clear.  Clarifying the comment is part of the process and should
go on rdf comments so that we actually have a clarified comment
there.  Hopefully that will take 0-2 exchanges of messages - what I'm keen
to avoid are big sprawling discussion threads that will make it hard to
track what's happening.

The thread on pfps-07 ending in:

[[Oh, I see. It is significant for *ill-formed* typed literals.
]]

But I don't want to see "that will be fixed" without a change id.

As it stands that thread proposes two changes - I'd prefer the thread ended
with a summary of all the changes proposed in the thread.

I'm micromanaging here.  Sorry.