Re: agenda items for a telecon

An informal chat sounds like a good idea.

The only formal thing I can think of is the MIME type
registration.  Further to [1][2], there have been no further comments so I
think it may be timely to request RFC publication... I think the main
question is whether we want to wait until after the PR "hearing".

[1]
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swartz-rdfcore-rdfxml-mediatype-03.txt

[2] http://eikenes.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2003-November/000123.html

At 19:31 03/12/03 +0000, Brian McBride wrote:

>This is the not so usual lately call for agenda items for a telecon
>this  week.
>
>I'm not sure there is a lot to discuss.  If there is no formal business to
>conduct, I'm going to suggest getting together at the usual time informally.
>
>Brian

Graham Klyne
For email:
http://www.ninebynine.org/#Contact