Re: I18N Comments

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:21:49 -0400
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: i18n <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Hello Brian,

Many thanks for asking. As you may have seen from our minutes,
many of our participants are on vacation or otherwise unavailable.
Those that met didn't come up with any other issues than those in
my previous mail, so I think the best thing to do is to assume that
these are the issues as we know them.

Regards,    Martin.