Re: xmlsch-02

>>2) LC design - Xerces implementors have difficulty in passing tests
>>

> How responsive are the Xerces group to suggestions? Is there an API
> addition or behaviour change that we could plausibly request of them?

I subscribe to their mailing list.

Bug reports do get seen too.
If this is perceived by them as a failure to implement the spec correctly
then I would imagine that they treat it seriously.
However, not being able to point to an XML document and an XML Schema
validation that is incorrectly processed we may find this gets ignored.

Moreover the parts of Xerces that do this are not part of their main APIs
which are things like SAX and the DOM which do not separate out XML Schema
datatypes

Jeremy