Re: Minutes of telecon: 2003-08-15

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:47:31 -0400
To: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

* Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk> [2003-08-18 12:25+0100]

> The WG Resolved that:
>   The Wg would like a CR (with at-risk sections w.r.t. I18N), and
>   expectation it would move on to PR.
> APPROVED (Prop Danbri; second not recorded. Unanimous "aye"s).

a slight correction:

While this was (in my recollection) the clear mood of the call, the WG
didn't formally resolve anything. I tried to sketch something we could
have all approved/resolved, which you capture above, but we didn't
formally resolve this before running out of call time.

Lots of 'ayes' though...

Dan