fwd from Jos

Forwarded message 1

  • From: mailman-bounces@vapours.rdfweb.org <mailman-bounces@vapours.rdfweb.org>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:54:30 +0100
  • Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
  • To: rdfcore-in-exile-owner@vapours.rdfweb.org
The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://rdfweb.org/mailman/admin/rdfcore-in-exile/bounce

Forwarded message 2