proxy for 29 August telecon

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:21:28 -0400
To: rdfcore-in-exile@vapours.rdfweb.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, em@w3.org

I hereby give Eric Miller my proxy to vote at the subject telecon using
his own discretion on any and all matters concerning advancing the RDF
specifications to CR or a second LC, or on matters specifically
concerning the Primer (and to accept actions concerning the Primer,
whether they involve advancing the specifications or not).

--Frank