Re: editorial tweak to Semantics

pat hayes wrote:

> OK, how about this:
>
> In the RDF/XML syntax described in RDF/XML Syntax Specification
> (Revised) [RDF-SYNTAX] the use of rdf:ID creates a reification of the
> enclosed triple in which the reified triple is a URI constructed from
> the baseURI of the XML document and the value of rdf:ID as a fragID.
>
> Pat

How about a slight modification:

In the RDF/XML syntax described in RDF/XML Syntax Specification
(Revised) [RDF-SYNTAX], the rdf:ID attribute can be used in the
description of a triple to create a reification of that triple in which
the reified triple is a URI constructed from the baseURI of the XML
document and the value of rdf:ID as a fragment.

--Frank