Re: document status update

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 01:36  PM, Frank Manola wrote:

> Eric--
>
> Just to be sure I know what you're talking about (e.g., that we're
> making the same assumptions):
>
> 1.  today is a target date for what, exactly?
> 2.  what is it you expect the document status to be when Brian returns
> (particularly as regards to consistency)?
>
> I've already mentioned the issue of consistent references.  Also, I
> notice Concepts editors draft now has a CR format.  Etc.

Hi Frank,

You're correct in identifying level's of 'done-ness'  :)  A quick
characterization of this follows:

1) Documents have incorporated the last of editorial fixes discussed by
the working group
2) All of the outstanding last-call issues have been addressed,
resolved and accepted
3) The Documents have consistent references, appropriate style-sheets
and are pub-rules ready

What I believe we discussed Friday were numbers 1 (and possibly 2) for
today.  There is still a lot of work for 3, but If we get 1&2 done
before Brian returning I think this would make for a pleasant welcome.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/