Draft of concepts potentially for CR

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:46:29 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I have completed the action from Friday to produce a new draft of concepts at:

in addition to the changes agreed on Friday, I changed the heading of
"Substantive Revisions" to "Non-Editorial Revisions".

This is because the definition I have worked to is that:

Editorial changes are those which do not result in any change in the
meaning of an RDF document or the behaviour of an RDF application.

which is stricter than the criteria that Eric e-mailed out for the defn of