Draft of concepts potentially for CR

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:46:29 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I have completed the action from Friday to produce a new draft of concepts at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-concepts-20030117/

in addition to the changes agreed on Friday, I changed the heading of
"Substantive Revisions" to "Non-Editorial Revisions".

This is because the definition I have worked to is that:

[[
Editorial changes are those which do not result in any change in the
meaning of an RDF document or the behaviour of an RDF application.
]]

which is stricter than the criteria that Eric e-mailed out for the defn of
substantive.

Jeremy