revised Primer

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:49:33 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, em@w3.org

There's a revision of the Primer at
http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/rdf-primer-2003LCrevised21July.html
(dated 15 August 2003).

This is mainly to make Pat's suggested changes to the reification
section, but I took the opportunity to add LBase to the informational
references, and update the normative document references to the latest
drafts (for consistency purposes;  I know they'll have to change when we
publish again).

--Frank