RE: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-08-15

Yes.

> 	[[
> 	PROPOSE: accept the definition of rdf:XMLLiteral from
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0185
>
> 	and action concepts editors to integrate it in the
>          editors draft, using  editorial discretion.
> 	]]

I accept this revised proposal.

> Obviously, if you at any stage think I have overreached editorial
> discretion then I would welcome correction.

Certainly. My concern about the scope of editorial discretion
was that there were key technical points that were missing
from Pat's otherwise excellent definition, and the agreement
by the WG about those technical points IMO exceeded the bounds
of editorial discretion.

Thus, your earlier proposal that the definition be based
on Pat's original text suggested that that text included
all significant technical points, which it didn't, and
simply required word smithing to achieve its final form.

But I think we're back on track. Sorry if folks have found me
troublesome regarding this.

Cheers,