RE: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-08-15

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:35:15 +0300
To: <danbri@w3.org>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> 10: Denotation of rdf:XMLLiteral
>
> see thread beginning:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0057.html
>
> Proposal from jjc:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0163.html
>
> Please review this, it would be good to decide tommorrow if we can.
>
> 	[[
> 	PROPOSE: accept the definition of rdf:XMLLiteral value
> space from
>
> 	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0452
>
> 	and action concepts editors to integrate it in the
> editors draft, using
> 	editorial discretion.
> 	]]

I don't understand this proposal, since the WG has already
discussed the definition in

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0452

during last telecon, identified problems with it, and tasked
Jeremy to write up a revised version.

The issues identified during the last telecon are not IMO editorial
issues.

Patrick