FYI: No 2nd Last Call for RDF

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:22:51 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

This is a copy of a message sent to the coordination group:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-semweb-cg/2003Aug/0012

[[
I have heard that some people are arguing that the RDF/I18N dispute needs a
second last call for its resolution.

I have discussed this possibility with HP Lab's management, and wish to
provisionally register deep concern at this possibility.

For a number of months HP's level of commitment to RDF Core has been
greater than we would like, and we do not welcome the thought of another delay.

If this comes to pass, we would need to review our level of commitment to
RDF Core, and consider how we might make substantial reductions.

Jeremy Carroll.

]]