Re: FW: XML literals

I am happy with all your suggestions - I will produced updated text for
tomorrow's RDF Core telecon.

I guess the following proposal would cover the process record:

[[
PROPOSE: accept the definition of rdf:XMLLiteral value space from

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0452

and action concepts editors to integrate it in the editors draft, using
editorial discretion.
]]

The detailed text will be ready by the telecon if people prefer to vote on
that.

Jeremy