RE: Text for FAQ re rdf:datatype="&rdfs;#XMLLiteral"

OK. So the question to the WG appears to be:

Should RDF parsers be required to validate all lexical forms
for rdf:XMLLiteral, no matter how they are expressed in the
RDF/XML?

I myself would like to say "yes". And I understand you to hold
the same position -- so that the model remains consistent.

I'd like to hear what the parser gurus think (as well as the
rest of the WG).