RE: Text for FAQ re rdf:datatype="&rdfs;#XMLLiteral"

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:04:55 +0300
To: <fmanola@mitre.org>
Cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

OK. So the question to the WG appears to be:

Should RDF parsers be required to validate all lexical forms
for rdf:XMLLiteral, no matter how they are expressed in the
RDF/XML?

I myself would like to say "yes". And I understand you to hold
the same position -- so that the model remains consistent.

I'd like to hear what the parser gurus think (as well as the
rest of the WG).

Patrick