ACTION 2002-02-28#13 *NOT* DONE

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:15:36 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

ACTION 2002-02-28#13 frankM
  update primer to reflect disposition of danc-01

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here (if you really mean danc-01).
  The Primer doesn't discuss graph equality.  It also doesn't say
anything about literals having language identifiers (and I seem to
remember the WG taking an explicit decision that that was OK, although
we can add that material if you want).