W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > August 2003

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-08-08

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:01:25 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <13205705.1060268464476.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-7>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Time:
10:00:00 Fri Aug 08 2003 in America/New York duration 60 minutes + possible 30 minute extension

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Aug 08 2003 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

1: scribe JanG

Please could the minutes conform to:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0216.html




2: Roll Call
Regrets from jjc, graham, janG



3: Review Agenda


4: Next telecon 15 Aug 2003 1000 Boston Time
Volunteer Scribe



5: Minutes of 01 Aug 2003 telecon


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0041.


6: Confirm Status of Completed Actions

ACTION: 2002-06-17#2 danbri
Update the FAQ to reflect the resolution of faq-html-compliance

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0013.html

ACTION: 2003-01-10#13 daveB
add links to concepts in ntriples section of test cases doc

see:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-testcases-20030117/#ntriples

ACTION: 2003-02-14#2 daveB
liase with jjc to work up a response on the XML Schema 1.1 requirements

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-schema-comments/2003JanMar/0090.html

ACTION: 2003-02-14#5 em
Followup to -core with a definitive summary (recipie?) for the format of inter-document references

ACTION: 2003-02-28#5 frankM
review primer for use of term [[namespace]]

see:
  http://www.w3.org/2003/02/28-rdfcore-irc#T16-26-57

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0008.html

ACTION: 2002-02-28#12 daveB
update test cases to reflect disposition of danc-01

see:
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-testcases-20030117/#change_log

ACTION: 2003-03-11#5 em
Raise social meaning issue with SWCG 

ACTION: 2003-03-21#2 daveb
make an RDF Core WG response to the XML Schema 1.1 requirements

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0101.html

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Nov/att-0092/02-index

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0141.html

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-schema-comments/2003JanMar/0090.html

ACTION: 2003-03-28#11 danbri
check for editorial actions on Schema from XML Schema LC review

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0013.html

ACTION: 2003-04-04#2 daveb
work on a small section on "RDF in SVG" for inclusion in the syntax document.

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0002.html

ACTION: 2003-04-11#9 daveb
editorial changes reflecting not changing namespace URI

ACTION: 20030502#10 danbri
send the formal response on postponing danc-04 to the comments list and submitter along with grounds for postponal.

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0013.html

ACTION: 20030502#16 danbri
add owl:Ontology to the RDF schema for rdfs

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0013.html

ACTION: 20030509#8 path
Review semantics to make changes concerning typed literals

ACTION: 20030509#10 daveb
Change Ntriples to remove language from typed literals

ACTION: 20030509#11 daveb
Review syntax to make changes concerning typed literals

ACTION: 20030509#22 daveb
Review syntax and make changes for xmlsch-02.

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0002.html

ACTION: 2003-05-16#1 PatH
respond to Peter regarding pfps-08 resolution

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0045.html

ACTION: 2003-05-16#2 PatH
respond to Peter regarding pfps-01 resolution

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0041.html

ACTION: 2003-05-16#6 daveb
apprise webont of timbl-03 decision

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0300.html

ACTION: 2003-05-16#8 daveb
update test cases in light of timbl-03 decision

ACTION: 2003-05-16#9 frankM
update primer in light of timbl-03 decision

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0008.html

ACTION: 20030606#1 danbri
to change rdfs spec per 2003May/0223

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0013.html

ACTION: 20030606#2 danbri
to edit as in May/224

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0013.html

ACTION: 20030627#4 Frank
to check primer for intensional use of subClassOf/subPropertyOf.

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0008.html

ACTION: 20030711#3 path
to respond to pfps and -comments wrt closure of pfps-04

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0043.html

ACTION: 20030711#7 path
to respond to pfps and -comments wrt pfps-09

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0014.html

ACTION: 20030718#9 PatH
respond further to Pan concerning layered sublanguage 

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0120.html

ACTION: 20030718#12 DaveB
Draft a conformance statement for an "RDF document"

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0300.html

ACTION: 20030725#5 danbri
fwd ericm

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0013.html

ACTION: 2003-08-01#1 bwm
will take a pass through concepts and send jeremy a todo list for catchup after holiday ASAP

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0019.html

ACTION: 2003-08-01#3 bwm:
help danbri split the rdf schema appendix into the 2 new namespace URIs rdf schema documents by Monday 4th August.

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0085.html

ACTION: 2003-08-01#5 bwm
put the invalid xsd int " 3 " on jjc

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0019.html



7: Confirm Status of Withdrawn Actions

ACTION: 2003-04-11#6 danbri
To propose eight resolutions for the next telecon

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0013.html

ACTION: 2003-04-11#17 daveb
tell pfps we will update docs at namespace end of namespace uris

ACTION: 20030509#16 path
Tell pfps of change to literals decision

ACTION: 20030620#3 em
get W3c mgmt feedback on I18N issue



8: Misc Actions
20030425#10  	em  	carry xmlsch WG's offer of help wrt xmlsch-12
                        to semantic web coordination group
20030711#4  	danc  	to get a test case for pfps-09 into OWL test
                        case doc
2003-08-01#4  	jang:  	respond to daveR on his comments on testcases

Status.
             


9: <br /> Test Case
Pick an option and propose approve this test case:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0061.html
             


10: Syntactic Restriction on rdf:XMLLiteral datatype
discuss per:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0063.html
             


11: I18N Update


12: Denotation of rdf:XMLLiteral
see thread beginning:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0057.html



13: Implementation Report
Adequacy of I18N test cases:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0224.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0185.html
             


14: Primer
2002-02-28#13  	frankM  update primer to reflect disposition of danc-01
20030509#13  	em  	Review primer to make changes concerning typed literals



15: Concepts
20030627#12  	jang  	review concepts document.
20030627#13  	path  	review concepts document.



16: Syntax
2003-02-07#3  	jang  	in Dave Bs absence, check over syntax to see if
                         any s/p/o terminological use is likely to require
                         revision



17: Schema
pfps-11
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0089.html



18: Semantics
2003-05-16#11  	PatH  	check for changes to Semantics in light timbl-03 
                        decision

Peter's review of 15/Jul version
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0055.html

Jos's proposed change to MT:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0077.html

pfps-02 NotAccepted
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0056.html
             


19: test cases
2002-11-22#2  	jang  	[test case fix] remove RDFS entailment rules from
                         the language-ignored-for-numeric-types cases.
2003-04-04#9  	jang  	Remove bagId tests from test cases.
2003-04-04#12  	jjc  	review the test cases for NFC constraints.
20030425#2  	jang  	add test case for pfps-10 (from originating email)
20030509#12  	jang  	Review all tests to make changes concerning typed
                        literals
20030509#20  	jang  	Is inverse of test case 0097 true or not?
20030627#6  	JanG  	add tests for intensional subClassOf semantics.
20030718#7  	JanG  	update test case language-and-xml-literal to be
                        positive
2003-08-01#4  	jang:  	respond to daveR on his comments on testcases

Error reports:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0205.html




------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant, running on Jena 2
Received on Thursday, 7 August 2003 11:04:32 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:59:35 EDT