new Primer version

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 18:30:24 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, em@w3.org
CC: dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk

As promised, there is a new Primer version at
http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/rdf-primer-2003LCrevised21July.html
(Eric, could you move this to shadow TR space please?).

It has been modified in (what I hope is) accordance with Dave's
comments.  (I've also changed the status section so the document won't
look so unstable).

Readers will note that section 4.5 basically punts on showing the actual
typed literal corresponding to the XML literal.  I fear that by the time
we show the gory details of the results of XML exclusive
canonicalization, not to mention the added escaping required by the
triples notation, users will run miles before using XML literals.  And,
as I point out in the new text, the whole point of providing
rdf:parseType="Literal" is so that users don't have to directly deal
with this stuff.

Additional comments welcome.

--Frank