RDFS rdfs:List/first/rest/nil updated

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 07:58:36 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-schema-20030117/#ch_list

Per http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-11
"Lists are not well formed" the RDFS spec now has reworded text for
the collections vocab, following Peter's suggestion.

See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0277.html
for the discussion that led to this text.

I need some advice:

 - what we agreed w/ Peter was text for 'rdf:first' and the assumption
   that similar changes would be needed for 'at least' rdf:List,
   rdf:rest.

 - I've tried to make such changes, could do with a sanity check
   especially rdf:nil seems awkward.

Thanks. Sorry for the delay, am down to the last and vaguest issue now,
ie. http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-11

Dan