Re: timbl-03

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:30:26 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
cc: RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

>>>Dan Connolly said:
> I suppose I could follow all these URIs and such, but
> could we talk in code a little less, please?

You objected to preserving something you are recorded as
the author of in DAML+OIL, i.e. the
   <node> rdf:type rdf:List .
triples in the DAML collections (now RDF collections) design.

I assume you are representing Tim's original comment and W3C so I
primarily need information from others to get a way to resolve the
for/against/abstain tie in the last teclon or new information from webont.

Dave