RE: suggested response re proposed rdfs:Schema class

Uggg. Please don't mention namespace URIs. That's a can of worms.
Just say: "... including rdf statements referring to the resource(s)
defining and/or describing them ... " or some such.

For an example:

http://sw.nokia.com/swe/URIQA?uri=http://sw.nokia.com/MARS-3&format=text/html&scope=local&reification=include

And an alternative to owl:Ontology

http://sw.nokia.com/swe/URIQA?uri=http://sw.nokia.com/RDFX-1/Schema&scope=local&format=text/html&naming=label&reification=include

Otherwise, I like the rest of the proposed response.

Patrick