Re: responses?

Er, sorry, some of those were mine.  Losing email left me isolated from the
ticking reminders to progress these.

(But I did get some other stuff done ... I now have a working graph API and
N3 parser in Haskell, and have a writer nearly done.)

I'll try and pick up the missing items early next week.

At 21:07 24/04/2003 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:

>According to my (possibly incorrect) records, I show the following issues
>awaiting formal responses.
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#qu-01
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#qu-02
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#williams-01
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#timbl-02
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#horrocks-01
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#efth-01
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-22
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-23
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-16
>
>I realise that some of these are awaiting updated text to refer to, but it
>would be good to get the others closed off.
>
>Brian

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>