RE: xmlsch-01 Typed Literal Structure proposal to close

I think we could simply say that the particular approach suggested
would require literals as subjects and that was precluded by the charger.

Trying to say more (especially mentioning monotonicity issues, etc.)
is just going to open up yet another lengthy discussion about the
myriad of options we've already worked through.

Cheers,

Patrick