Re: Messages lacking followup in rdf-comments

At 12:42 08/04/2003 +0100, Graham Klyne wrote:

>At 15:04 04/04/2003 +0100, Jan Grant wrote:
>
>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0265.html
>>[aaron's comment on 404s attached to pfps-14. No ack from Aaron]
>
>I propose that in the absence of response from Aaron, including no
>response to a follow-up prompting, we consider this point to be
>resolved/accepted -- i.e. no further action required.

The current status is a little unclear in that your response indicates that
you will "add it to your notes".  Comments need to be accepted or not.  I
suggest you respond indicating either that you will make an editorial
correction or that you don't intend to, marking the comment as closed.