Other thoughts on IRIs

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 11:38:17 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I think we decided to avoid specific reference to IRIs in the RDF spec, so
this note is not significant except as a small additional datum.

I note a TAG discussion that started a couple of weeks or so ago that
suggests some confusion about using IRIs in specifications, starting with...

(Later, Henry Thompson makes a comment concerning a "one step behind"

which is interesting in this context because the proposed IRI spec is, I
understand, intended to be an RFC rather than W3C REC track specification.)

Graham Klyne