Re: tex-01 new proposal

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 14:34:46 +0100
To: "Patrick.Stickler" <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
cc: GK <GK@NineByNine.org>, jjc <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

>>>"Patrick.Stickler" said:
> > From: ext Graham Klyne [mailto:GK@NineByNine.org]
> > But adopting a convention for N-triples, which is a concrete
> > representation
> > of an abstract syntax graph, that case-insensitive values are
> > presented as
> > lower case seems to address the other concerns I have heard.
>
> This sounds like an excellent middle ground.

I think that's OK.  So let's move on to concrete changes.

For N-Triples, we are proposing that one case (lower) is required to
match the single case in the abstract syntax graph.

This is already the case:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-testcases/#language

So nothing need be done.

That means the examples/test cases that were flying around were
illegal N-Triples.  That's OK since Jeremy has already agreed to
change them to be RDF/XML test cases with variant case.

Dave