Re: Messages lacking followup in rdf-comments

Jan Grant wrote:

> Sorry this has taken so long. For the most part this is because I've
> been trying to divine if all of PFPS' comments have been dealt with or
> captured as an issue; I believe that to be the case up to now for the
> most part, but:

snip

> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0295.html
> [EricP's comment about examples in Primer. Frank's prompted him for
> reasons why; this is to do with nonopaqueness issue of URLs. No response
> from EricP but I think this is captured in other discussion]

I guess I should ping EricP about this.  We talked about this at the
Tech Plenary, and he said he would send me some suggested text, but I
haven't heard back.

> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0304.html
> [Frank responded with clarification, asking if issue was required, no
> response]

Actually, this one is closed.  Roland responded off-list, and I
responded with a "closed" message, which did not get attached to the
original thread.  See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0443.html

--Frank