RE: Dave's disposition on RDF Core issues

I'm satisfied with Jeremy's response, and the quoted text, in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0185.html

> timbl-01 reification
>   I prefer it stays, people use it, was implemented
>   Might vote against removal at this stage.

I vote against removal. I think it should stay. We use it.

If it were removed, we'd have to then simply define an equivalent
set of terms, which would have less global acceptance (however
challenged the present definition of reification is).

> pfps-08 "XML Literals"
>   not convinced yet why change needed
>   0053 from PFPS CC:ed to the group had some reasons but
> incoherent syntax
>   patrick 0074 part 1) - I could live with reverting to
> previous XML"foo" form
>   patrick 0074 part 2) - I could live with dropping lang on
> XML literals
>   find <rdf-wrapper> in the string ugly
>
>   opposed - would vote no - on removing lang from plain literals (I
>     don't that is being proposed)

I don't think that is being proposed by anyone.

> jsr-118 - CC/PP
>   agree with suggesting CC/PP use RDF typed datatypes as in
> Brian's 0037

I'm also happy with Brian's proposed response.

Patrick