RE: 'Peter proposal' on typed literals

To clarify, I am proposing that

   <rdf:Description rdf:ID="foo" xml:lang="en">
      <some:property rdf:parseType="Literal">
         <h1>Blargh</h1>
      <some:property>
   </rdf:Description>

would result in the triple

   #foo some:property XML"<h1>Blargh</h1>"@en .

Where the interpretation of such XML literals would be akin
to that of M&S along with the new considerations of canonicalization,
and such.

Thus parseType="Literal" would not result in a typed literal of
any kind, and the datatype rdfs:XMLLiteral would be removed
from all RDF specs.

As a second part of this proposal, lang tags would simply be
ignored for typed literals and removed from the graph syntax
for typed literals entirely. Thus

   <rdf:Description rdf:ID="foo" xml:lang="en">
      <some:property rdf:datatype="&xsd;int">10<some:property>
   </rdf:Description>

would result in the triple

   #foo some:property "10"^^xsd:int .

and not

   #foo some:property "10"@en^^xsd:int .

--

I guess these really constitute two proposals, but the first enables
the second, and both address last call comments.

Patrick