RE: Issue jsr-118 (global datatyping)

Please, let's not recommend that CC/PP introduce non-monoticity between
the RDF and Application layers!

Ideally, if CC/PP is going to use RDF, and wants to work with datatype
values, it should use the new datatyping facilities to do so.

We should recommend that CC/PP update their serialization to use typed
literals in their serializations in order to keep CC/PP RDF statements
semantically compatible with other RDF applications which may make use
of assertions expressed using the CC/PP vocabulary.

We use CC/PP is just part of a larger vocabulary for describing devices,
and it would be IMO far more catestrophic than lack of global datatyping
if CC/PP used plain literals for values but interpreted them as datatype
values.

Bad... bad... bad...

Patrick