Re: RDF Core LC Issue chas-01

At 17:38 01/04/2003 +0100, Dave Beckett wrote:

[...]

>This comment isn't a proposal to change anything, just a question.
>How do you deal with such things?  It doesn't fit into
>accept/reject/postpone.

Chas expresses the issue two ways:

   [[The first is the lack of a standardised
"abouteachprefix" in RDF.]]

and

   [[The issue is why this is not something that a "basic" RDF
processor should be able to deal with.]]

Processwise, I suggest we clarify this issue (as you have done) as:

request that aboutEachPrefix be reinstated.

>Picking one: reject, the reasons it was thrown out of RDF remain valid.
>
>Brian: please add this to the agenda for Friday

Sure; please can we have proposed resolution text to consider.