pfps-16, proposed resolution

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 22:52:11 +0300
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Hmmm

Peter did not like one sentence.
You deleted the sentence.

Peter did not request that, he appeared to want a correct sentence.
However, I would not object to the fix of deleting the sentence.

How about.

Propose: resolve pfps-16 by deleting the sentence:
[[
The expressive power of RDF corresponds to the existential-conjunctive (EC)
subset of first order logic [Sowa].
]]
(and possibly in consequence the reference to Sowa).

You seem to have forgotten that we have stopped doing new work except in
response to issues raised.

I am at a lost to see why the section title changed, why a new paragraph on
Clark Kent appeared, etc. etc.

Possibly I am seeing the result of many proposed issue resolutions all at
once. However, I am nervous that you appear to have taken out one sentence
that might have been objectectional and added five or six that might be!

For instance, the change in the section title breaks W3C guidelines on case,
and so one of the reviewers who was fairly positive would be less so now.

Jeremy