Re: Minutes: 2002-09-20

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:58:06 +0200
To: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Cc: "ext Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, Patrick S tickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org

[...]

> As WG member I would support the chair in taking into account Jos's
uncast
> vote and unmaking the decision (should the chair so desire).
>
>            It's unclear to me that Jos is in fact opposed to
>            the decision rather than concerned about the
>            abstract syntax and N-Triples representation.
>
>            Jos?

I would have said tidy, no doubt about that
and Jeremy actually made a very useful summary in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Sep/0256.html
(I'm especially concerned for the cases where
it's not just a one step producer-consumer thing
but a fractal web of those, with exchange of proofs
to convince each other or some such and therefore
we should have unambiguity and monotonicity out there)

-- ,