Re: Fwd: Last call announcement for Namespaces 1.1

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:32:45 +0200
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> I'll put this on tomorrow's telecon agenda.

I have already reviewed this.
My proposed comments would be something along the lines of ...

[[[
Our comments on the first working draft have been
more than adequately addressed.
The namespaces 1.1 Last Call draft is compatible
with the use of XML Namespaces by RDF.
In fact, we intend to copy your section 7, on IRIs verbatim,
unless you get to Rec before we get to last call.
]]]

I would put the copy in the Concepts and Abstract Data
Model document.

Jeremy