2002-08-23#6 Ensure that WG home page points to current editor working drafts

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:16:16 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

With respect to:

2002-08-23#6  bwm  Ensure that WG home page points to current editor
working draft documents for WG review

 From my perspective, I don't want to have to keep updating this page, so
I'd like a stable URI for the ed's working draft of each document.

The current status is:

The ed's working draft for the primer pointed to

This however, is a directory with many files in it.  Frank/Eric: do you
want to leave it like this or would you prefer to have a link the latest
actual doc, and if so, can you provide a URL for it (or set the directory
contents up so that it default to the current version).

Concepts and Abstract Data Model:

Please can the editors of the Concepts and Abstact Data Model provide a
stable uri for the ed's wd.

The eds wd points to http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/

Model Theory

Pat, please could you provide a stable URI for the ed's wd.

Test Cases:

Ed's wd points to http://www.w3.org/2001/08/rdf-test/

At present, no links.

If folks can let me have the url's I'll fill in the links.