Re: Notes on updates to RDF Schema

From: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:20:22 -0600
To: "Patrick Stickler" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>[Patrick Stickler, Nokia/Finland, (+358 40) 801 9690,

Well, sure; but be ready, when you meet someone who has concluded
that they ARE resources, to have him tell you that the specs don't
say the he is wrong, either.

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola              			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501           				(850)291 0667    cell
s.pam@ai.uwf.edu   for spam