Re: Reworked sections on datatypes and literals

That would be the URL of the reviewed document.  The proposed changes were
*attached* to my message [1].  The attachment is at [2].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Oct/0490.html
[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Oct/att-0490/01-DatatypesAndLiterals.html