RE: more comments Re: top-level Comment on lBase

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:41:19 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Sorry Pat I should have commented earlier - I am feeling much happier about
the LBase doc on the basis that you are working on and will soon publish an
LBase treatment of RDF.

(I suspect I would prefer it as part of the note - but that's another

I think I have no more issues that must be addressed on that - in fact, with
an LBase treatment of RDF I could positively support publication.